The company is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to help build out our suite of
analytics products. As a member of the Data Engineering Team, you’ll work closely with the world’s leading blockchain protocols, developing real-time data pipelines to ingest their data, and identify actionable insights that will help them grow. In this role, you will also play a leading part in continuing to
build out our unique blockchain parsing technology, Chainwalkers.
The engineering team has extensive expertise across data pipelining, distributed databases, at-scale web applications, large-scale front-end applications and data visualisations. They work relentlessly towards our goals, and care a great deal about building quality products with a talented, authentic team. Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain real-time data pipelines that process blockchain transactions from dozens of different blockchain networks.
- Develop data models that translate complex, esoteric blockchain data into standardised formats that are analytics-ready.
- Design automated systems that evaluate and parse the results of smart contract calls.
- Work alongside the Data Science team to curate and prototype new data-sets to tackle emerging problems.
- Lead and scope large technical projects.
- Productionalise time-series metrics for our partners and product teams.
- Develop systems to monitor the integrity and uptime of data.
Remuneration and benefits:
- You possess a strong technical background that includes 5+ years of experience working in a senior engineering position with data infrastructure/distributed systems.
- Strong familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- You have a high bar for the quality of data, the quality of code and ultimately an attention to detail.
- You have experience writing, maintaining and debugging ETL jobs that leverage distributed data frameworks such as Spark, Kafka and Airflow.
- You are comfortable with the command line, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty with infrastructure and ops when required.
- You have extensive experience working with Spark.
- You have worked with languages such as Python, Scala and Go.
- You have extensive experience working with data warehouses/lakes such as AWS Redshift and Delta Lake.
- You are capable of gluing together different services and tools, even if you haven’t previously worked with them.
- You have worked in an agile sprint-based manner.
- You are relentless when tasked with solving hairy technical challenges.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.