The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to
empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
As Data Analytics Lead, you will be responsible for all acquisition/ingestion, processing, analysis, and presentation of business intelligence/analytics data from all aspects of the company's organization. Responsibilities:
- Inspire and lead your team to deliver solutions that help optimize and guide our experience for players.
- Grow and expand the data analytics team with an eye toward diverse and forward-pushing skills that span machine learning methods, data engineering, tooling and data products, and analytics.
- Drive high impact, data-driven decisions in business strategy, vision, and roadmap setting in the organization. Initiate and influence key strategic topics from your team’s work.
- Collaborate closely with production team members (game design, gameplay, monetization, etc.) to grasp their game-related needs, framing them into research questions to answer with data.
- Invest and mature the analytics problem space by building predictive models and launching them into production to help grow our business.
- Cooperate and collaborate with all business units and the engineering teams.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Data Analytics in the game industry
- Proven experience in Data Science / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Experience in the design and development of an Enterprise Data Warehouse architecture and data integration
- Proficient in Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn
- Excellent understanding of Machine Learning technics and algorithms
- Previous experience in reinforcement learning and computer vision is preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.