As part of a cross-functional team, you’ll bring your experience in designing for human interaction to help create delight and engagement on our sites. We’re a growing team that is shaping the experience of millions of users who are joining and participating in the Web3 ecosystem
What you’ll be doing:
- Ideating, conceptualizing, crafting, designing, building, and testing experiences to create engaging moments for our user's online
- Collaborating with the creative, design, product, and build teams to deliver at the top-tier
- Working on new forms of interaction through the use of NFTs and web3 technology
- Understanding and adapting online properties to optimize user flow
- Designing layouts, page elements, landing pages, forms
- Working on company-wide initiatives in close collaboration with the creative team
- Helping to define, refine, and extend our design systems
- Thinking strategically and empathetically about user goals
We’re looking for someone with:
- 5+ years relevant experience, preferably at a digital agency or tech-focused product-driven firm
- Expertise and/or formal education in design and its elements of hierarchy, layout, color, proportion, balance, typography
- Passion for digital platforms and their capabilities as an interactive medium
- A strong portfolio demonstrating their passion for the craft through engaging site work, JS experiments, CodePen pens, design systems, or anything else
The ideal candidate:
- Thrives within a cross-discipline team in a remote environment
- Understands HTML, CSS, web frameworks, to inform their work
- Is passionate about design and sweats the details
- Is driven by curiosity and pursuing new ways to engage
- Is a lifelong learner, always honing their craft, and eager to participate beyond their role
- Is eager to participate beyond their role with a can-do attitude
- Gets excited about web-based and technology experiences
- Works well in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Is a motivated self-starter who communicates authentically
- Has knowledge and experience in the blockchain/web3 space
It’s a bonus to have:
Experience with remote work tools like Slack, Google Suite, Figma, and JiraKnowledge and experience in the blockchain/web3 space
Knowledge of marketing fundamentals
Experience with content/campaign strategy
International experience or experience working with global teams
Experience scaling brandsKnowledge of WordPress and Webflow
About The Company:
The company is the software engineering leader of the Web3 space. Our products empower developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to access and build on Ethereum.
The company's products are all clear market leaders in their respective markets: MetaMask, Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, and Diligence. They help power the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem as well as several other Ethereum-compatible protocols and are poised to grow by orders of magnitude in the coming years. We are seeking a highly-motivated public relations specialist with an interest in the We3 industry and the opportunities it presents to people around the world
WHY JOIN THE COMPANY?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like the company
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at the company is a tremendous reference for your future career. The company alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure, and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
We also champion a remote-first work environment and unlimited holidays.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.