This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for maintaining and supporting developer community operations. You will manage global community initiatives to scale and support the company's growing developer community and ambassador program. You will train ambassadors on program guidelines, onboarding materials, operational know-how and a feedback loop that will resonate to the community as a whole. You will communicate with ambassadors and the developer community using various tools such as Discord, Slack, Telegram, Rocketchat, Reddit, and Discourse forums.
You will also improve operational processes of our review systems to maintain a stable, consistent environment and you collaborate on structuring operational materials internally and externally that will improve the effectiveness of growth and community initiatives.
You will work with community lead to co-organise, staff, and/or attend various conferences, hackathons, Meetups and other community events globally. You will support and coordinate event logistics between various vendors and cost centres while abiding to procedure. You will communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to align priorities with stakeholders within the organisation and externally.
You will contribute metrics and OKRs/ KPIs to track effectiveness and efficiency of community program and alignment with growth goals. You will foster a welcoming, engaging, collaborative community feel and advocate for our open source developer community and ambassadors.Requirements:
Remuneration and benefits:
- You have 4+ years of work experience in developer community management, developer marketing or project management
- Ideally, you already have some knowledge of the blockchain ecosystem and/or experience collaborating with the open-source developer community
- You are able to work autonomously, set agenda and prioritise work with minimal input
- You are someone who is known for their ability to collaborate and communicate across a global team
- You are comfortable working remotely with a global team and a global community, across global timezones, in English and potentially in multiple other languages
To hear more about this role you can email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.