As a Developer Evangelist , your job is to provide Developers with a safe and exciting learning experience to build the next generation of the internet on an enterprise-grade, sustainable, and open-source Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT); using innovative and modern technologies.
As a Success specialist within the Developer Relations team, you will help drive awareness, activation, engagement, and retention of Developers by ensuring their success as a Developer on the network. You will lead the creation of a frictionless Developer onboarding experience that entices Developers to build their solution on our services. You will also lead the support experience for Developers already building to ensure they are delighted and successful in the continued development of their solutions.
This role is perfect for people with a background in customer success and technology, who are passionate about delivering quality developer experiences in the emerging web3 industry. Qualification Requirements:
A Developer Evangelist should be highly empathetic to the Developer journey, with an established ability to excite and delight Developers to ensure their continued success.
● Create a frictionless onboarding experience for Developers building on our network
● Work across teams and present recommendations to improve Developer Experience (DX) that delights Developers using our services
● Knowledge of User Experience (UX) and how this can positively impact Developer Experience (DX)
● Collaborating with external agencies to analyze, implement, and review the Developer Experience (DX) and create an optimal experience for Developers
● Research and Develop improvements to the Developer Experience (DX) to ensure this is optimal for new and existing Developers
● Establish feedback loops with our Developer Community to optimize the Developer Experience (DX)
● Establish an effective and delightful support experience
● Work across teams to implement support processes and create required supporting materials to ensure Developers are delighted when seeking support
● Identify improvements for support processes and make recommendations across teams, collaborating as required, to ensure the Developer support experience is delightful
● Identify, establish and report on Success metrics for Developers seeking support
● Knowledge and understanding of web3, web3 learning platforms, and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs)
● 3+ years of professional experience in a customer success capacity
● 3+ years of professional software development
● Strong English verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work independently
● Some international travel will be required. The team regularly attends key conferences and events to engage with developers Other skills that are great to bring with you but that we can help you develop:
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Good understanding of web3 concepts (and how these differ from web2)
- Good understanding of dApp development using Solidity
- Good understanding of web3 architectures
- Proficiency in the following:
o Creating / consuming APIs and SDKs
o HTML, CSS (SASS, SCSS)
o Use of Visual Studio Code or similar IDE
o Use of Docker / Docker Compose and Containers.
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.