The company is a fast-growing company built around a revolutionary technology — their consensus algorithm. The company is well-suited to become the world's first mass-adopted distributed public ledger because it is blazing fast, highly secure and ensures fairness. The company is on a mission to create a trusted and empowered digital future for everyone; a cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information.
The team consists of many of the best minds in the industry. The company is proud of our high-quality culture, dedicated to our values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence and teamwork. They are looking to hire effective, collegial and hard-working people to help achieve our vision. Responsibilities:
Are you excited about blockchains, cryptocurrencies, and distributed ledger technologies? The company is looking for a developer evangelist to help educate and enable engineers on how to utilise their next-generation public network and feel awesome while they do it. During the pandemic, you won't travel much, but you will engage with the community online and build compelling content from home. By joining our marketing team, you'll be one of the faces of our developer community - specifically through the creation of public facing content such as demo applications and tutorials, engaging developers building projects on our blockchain, and attending virtual and physical conferences. Responsibilities:
- Become embedded in the developer community to deeply understand developer concerns and needs
- Write sample code, build creative new conference talks, make screencasts, make compelling tutorial videos, and write some of the best blog posts the distributed ledger world has ever seen
- Help other developers by interacting on Discord, Stack Overflow, Twitter, GitHub, or places where developers come for help online
- Speaking (virtually) at meetup groups, conferences, developer trainings, etc.
- Hosting and organising hackathons, meetups, workshops, and other events
- Identify gaps that are needed to meet the needs of developers, and design creative solutions to meet these needs
- Represent the developer community to the product and engineering teams, making sure that everything we build is easy to learn and sensible to use
- Research and report on projects and trends in the broader blockchain space
Remuneration and benefits:
- Passionate and excited about the web3 industry
- You can write top-quality code samples and mini applications to demonstrate the technologies you want to teach
- Demonstrable experience contributing to and advocating for open-source software communities (both code and documentation) or crypto projects
- You are a solid communicator with experience writing about, teaching, or speaking about complex technical topics
- You can record screencasts and instructional videos of your talks and articles
To hear more about this role you can email
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.