About the role:
MetaMask, Infura, Truffle, and Quorum are among the most widely used developer tools and infrastructure solutions in the blockchain world. They are constantly evolving and improving so it is essential that the teams behind these products are able to engage with the developer community in order to collect feedback and suggestions!
As a Developer Evangelist, you focus on one or more of these products and engage with the developer community in a generous, authentic, collaborative way. You create compelling and useful resources such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and blog posts.
- You understand and communicate how the products enable developers, and you build awareness of new product features that make the developer's life easier
- You strive to create developer journeys that enable them to easily find relevant information and get started in 20 minutes.
- You participate in the blockchain ecosystem and community, building strong relationships with engineers, architects, product managers, and founders
- You identify high potential developer communities, refine messaging to attract new developers, and highlight gaps in developer experience for our product teams
- You create developer programs with ecosystem partners
- You define and own metrics to measure the success of our developer content and outreach efforts
We are looking for a self-starter who has a clear vision of what developers need and is able to deliver on those needs with the help of product teams. We work as a global remote team, so you should be comfortable managing your daily routine autonomously and working asynchronously with cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate has developed Dapps on public and/or private Ethereum networks and has an existing portfolio of code samples or tutorials aimed at a developer audience.
Bonus points if you already have several years of experience working as a developer evangelist.Bonus points if you already have several years of experience working as a developer evangelist.
As part of your cover letter or CV:
- Please share a link to your portfolio of blog posts/tutorials
- Please provide some details regarding your level of expertise in ReactJS, NodeJS, Solidity, and Ethereum node deployment using Kubernetes or other DevOps tools. (please share the link to your portfolio in your application).
The company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.