Developer Relations (Remote)
Our client is building the interoperability network for Ethereum L2’s
They're funded by grants from the
- Ethereum Foundation and backed by some of the top investors in the space, including
- Polychain Capital,
- Consensys Ventures,
- 1kx, and others.
They’re looking for a talented and self-driven Developer Relations expert to connect with, inspire, and educate a community of open source developers who will help Our Client complete its mission. In this role, you will collaborate with blockchain engineers inside and outside Our Client’s core team to design, implement, deploy, and support blockchain architecture. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our evolving ecosystem development team, with the goal of making a big impact on Our Client’s growing community base, and to contribute to the success of a quickly growing, high-tech start-up company that will be making big waves in the blockchain industry.
This is a full-time, 100% remote opportunity to work with talented crypto team members located all over the world!
- Be a point of contact for technical collaboration and guidance for partners and others in the developer ecosystem, including working closely with ecosystem partners to scope new projects, document requirements and collaborate on feature improvements
- Collect feedback to understand the needs and wants of the developer community; relaying that feedback to the engineering team to help create features, products and positioning that engage, excite and empower the developer community to build on Our Client.
- Assist in developing the grant program by aiding in the evaluation of technical project grants, developing working processes and evaluating deliverables such as codebase from program participants
- Help ideate, build and grow categories of applications and platforms on top of the Our Client blockchain by collaborating with the entire Our Client community and other blockchain developers
- Build awareness of new Our Client features that make the developer’s life easier
- Motivate developers to build blockchain applications using Our Client technology
- Identify high potential developer communities, refine messaging to attract new developers, and highlight gaps in developer experience for our product teams
- Be hands-on. Create and maintain resources for developers such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and tutorials
- Has experience working in a developer relations role at a blockchain or cryptocurrency project, preferably one with a live mainnet
- Is an excellent writer and empathetic communicator
- Has a network of developers building or interested in applications on top of public blockchains
- Has experience with computer science, software engineering, or cryptocurrency applications
- Has experience giving demos, speaking or presenting at conferences or meet-ups
- Has experience working directly with users or potential users to collect feedback through various methods
- Has some experience technical writing
To hear more about this role you can :
Email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.