The client is looking for a DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer who will take responsibility of managing our micro-services infrastructure while implementing best practices for security and performance. As an integral member of their team, your role will be critical in running our digital assets exchange in a reliable way. The candidate for this job preferably has a lot of experience scaling and securing Kubernetes based workloads in production, and with associated technologies like Istio, monitoring, distributed tracing, etc.
Both of the founders are engineers with a solid background in web and mobile app development. You'll be able to collaborate with them and learn a lot. The company's staff came from startups and enterprises, and are excited to work together and build great things! The company operates as a mixed remote and on-site teams, spread across the globe, with our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. The company believes that blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralised systems will change the world and the company are part of it. Responsibilities:
- Design and evolve best practices and policies for managing our Kubernetes clusters and service mesh.
- Ensure security of the container artifacts, and run-time environment.
- Evolve monitoring framework to increase visibility of the Kubernetes infrastructure and detect security threats.
- Improve data protection, loss prevention and backups/disaster recovery.
- Run diverse workloads in a reliable way, while fully utilising capabilities provided by Kubernetes and Istio.
- Implement role based access control, and auditing practices.
- Improve CI/CD pipelines and manage features like canary deployments, A/B testing etc.
Remuneration and benefits:
- At least 6 years of Linux administration with high volume, high availability distributed systems.
- At least 3 years of experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms.
- Experience with Kubernetes and service mesh technologies like Istio or Linkerdis desirable.
- Experience deploying and managing diverse workloads including web apps, stateful big data platforms, etc.
- Expert working knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Platform, IP networking - routing, tunnels/VPN, firewalls & NAT.
- Experience managing blockchain nodes is a big plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, communication and documentation skills, ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- Opportunity to make a huge impact on our products
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package (if you'd like to move to Tallinn)
- Hangouts in Tallinn
- Conference passes
- All the books you can read
- A smart and motivated team from all over the world in a well-funded startup
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.