ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Digital Marketing Associate, you will report to the Director of Growth & Marketing Performance to support the development of website strategy and the management of content on the companies website. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support development around website information architecture and hierarchy
- Support optimization of the user journey across product websites to encourage lead conversion
- Coordinate with our SEO lead to optimizing website content
- Work with Product Marketers to audit and update static website content that includes blockchain introductory articles, use cases, and case studies
- Keep website resources updated, including the landing pages for insight reports, webinars, and knowledge bases, with content developed by the marketing teamManage production of landing pages and emails on Hubspot
- Manage blog imports and amplification through our Medium channels
- Define and report on key website metrics
- Coordinate with content and growth team to create standardized processes and be a part of QA
- Provide recommendations on how to amplify current and future marketing initiatives You will help build and maintain the online presence of the company and its products.
- You will cultivate expertise on Web3, Ethereum blockchain technology, blockchain developer tools, blockchain for business, decentralized finance, and more.
On a daily basis, you will support the website team in managing new and existing website content.
- You will help drive market adoption of blockchain technology and lead generation for our products.
- You will help make Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about Ethereum blockchain technology.
You have 3 years of experience in a digital marketing role at a tech company, with a track record of outstanding achievements.
You are proficient in using WordPress, Hubspot, and Medium.
You have experience with consumers, developers, and enterprises as target user segments.
You have excellent listening, verbal, and written skills and are able to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with varying degrees of understanding of the company's products, blockchain, Ethereum, and decentralized finance.
You excel at writing content and articulating complex technological concepts in an easy-to-understand fashion.
You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with teams to make things happen.
You have experience gathering and understanding customers’ needs. You have demonstrated a high level of ownership in the way that you work with others.
Ideally, you have experience working in a startup environment where you have had to wear many hats at a time (and those hats may change periodically). You also have experience working cross-functionally in a matrix environment and being the connective tissue between many different teams and collaborators.
WHY JOIN THE COMPANY?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like the company
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at the company is a tremendous reference for your future career. The company alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure, and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
To hear more about this role you can :
Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
We also champion a remote-first work environment and unlimited holidays.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1. email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.