The company provides blockchain transaction monitoring and intelligence solutions for web3 companies, digital asset service providers, financial institutions, law enforcement and government agencies to detect, investigate and prevent illicit use of cryptocurrencies. Our vision is to make cryptocurrencies safe and provide infrastructure for the safe and compliant growth of cryptocurrencies.
The company is headquartered in New York with offices in Singapore, Bangalore and London. The team has combined experience across Bank of America, Paypal, Luno, Thomson Reuters and Amazon. The company has raised over US$27 MM from SIG, Beco, Republic, DCG, Kenetic, GGV and several others.
What will you do?
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to plan, execute and measure global communication strategies — drilling down into the company's key markets.
- Building brand awareness and thought leader status with target audiences, partners, influencers, and investors in partnership with the PR and communications team and, where needed, by local agencies.
- Building key media relationships and leveraging the company's spokespeople in key regions.
- Working across multiple channels to communicate the company's value proposition and differentiators at scale in the competitive market.
- Creating and executing innovative multi-channel demand generation campaigns to enable sales to meet revenue targets in partnership with the wider company marketing team.
- Planning and creating thought leadership content — both short- and long-form — to support the company's business lines.
- Creating sales tools and marketing content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts to support the end-to-end client journey.
- Managing the team, projects, and stakeholders to ensure timely completion of campaigns and initiatives.
- Growing and building our partnership network to support our commercial objectives.
- Managing relationships with 3rd party agencies, partners, vendors, and influencers.
- Planning and executing world-class events and webinars.
- Working closely with sales to ensure that marketing leads are evaluated and progressed through the client buying process.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in English.
- At least 7-10 years of prior strategic communications experience.
- Previous blockchain/crypto experience is preferred; compliance/fintech experience is a big plus.
- Ability to lead analysis, track metrics, build strategic insights, and find creative ways to optimize performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, cross-functional environment, while maintaining an entrepreneurial approach and building rapport with ease.
- Ability to take complex topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Excellent spoken, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Prior startup experience or experience at a boutique firm is a big plus.
- Experience in Hubspot is advantageous
❤️ Well Being, Compensation and Benefits
We care about your well-being. Along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, learning & development initiatives and hours that are designed to provide work/life balance. We regularly host team-building sessions and encourage discussions around mental health.
We reward talent and believe in acknowledging people for their contributions. We offer industry-leading compensation, along with generous equity. As a rapidly growing business, there are endless opportunities to grow your career with the company.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.