We are a mission-focused profitable B2C business with more than 120 million registered users in more than 170 countries which have just launched our web3 proposition and become a unicorn. Despite starting as a centralised, inflationary, “walled garden” proposition our web2 health&fitness product already changes people’s day-to-day lives for the better by making them 20% more physically active and facilitated $60M of value exchanged in the last quarter alone. With our web3 launch, we immediately became the largest on-ramp in crypto history with 3 million active wallets and more than 13 million token holders.
- Strategic management: planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting for/ on the success of the marketing function according to the business’s north-star metrics
- Team Management: Responsible for the day-to-day management of all the crypto marketing team members - managing daily workload and output, performance appraisals and scaling the team according to the growth requirements of the business
- Be the ‘voice’ and feedback of the end user internally to management, product and technical teams. Build user profiles and personas to inform strategy
- Workstreams to include, but not limited to:
- Community Building: Oversee community-building programs and direct report(s) to expand our
community and grow into new geographies
- Messaging: Continuously build and improve messaging through community feedback and market
- Social Media Strategy: Oversee social media strategy and execution across all channels including
the establishment and growth of an influence/ ambassador program
- KOL management: leveraging and deepening existing KOL relationships
- Content Creation: Communicate the narrative and value of our token to our community via
planning, writing and editing educational content (written and video)
- Events: Oversee the planning and execution of in-person and online events.
- Marketing partnerships: Identify and close deals with marketing-specific partners