About the company
The company is on a mission to fundamentally change the way the Internet works, providing the new technology foundation for data security, privacy, and connectivity across all of the Internet. It is an open, impact-driven project, supported by tens of thousands of community members, top industry executives, professionals, and investors.
The company is a next-generation networking tool for developers and network engineers, making it very easy to create, automate and optimize secure networks between any devices or application services running on any cloud, on-premise, or edge location.
About this role
The company is seeking a Director of Product Marketing to help craft product narratives and external messaging, drive product engagement, and support go-to-market efforts. In this cross-functional role, you’ll be part of the Marketing department and partner directly with the Product Development and the Sales teams to launch solutions with features and functionality that resonate with our customer base. If you have a proven track record of creating compelling value propositions, strong messaging, and engaging content for the buyer’s journey we’d love to meet you.
We're remote-first, so you can be based anywhere in the US or within aligned timezones.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with product development and marketing to develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonates with our target buyers.
- Market intelligence. Be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make. Then collaborate internally to drive changes to our processes based on what you learn.
- Understand the competitive landscape, be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned and priced.
- Create collateral and content that help drive sales opportunities with the prospective customer base.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and content creation (white papers, product briefs, technology write-ups) that support the buyer’s journey.
- Support the development of a marketing plan including appropriate channels, and key activities to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan product launches and manages the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the products and problems we solve for our customers; develop internal tools and teach them how and when to use them.
- Define and report on the impact and measurement of product marketing initiatives.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in the B2B networking technology sector is required.
- Outstanding communication skills and extraordinary writing ability to craft impactful content.
- Deep experience creating messaging and engaging content that translates product scenarios that are aligned to customer needs.
- Strong executive communication, storytelling skills, and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple customer stories.
- Proven track record of successfully launching products.Strong ability to drive and coordinate efforts across teams.
- Strong ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working with product programs.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous problems and break them down into well-scoped solutions.Willingness to flex between strategic and tactical/execution responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree expected, MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with the Blockchain/Crypto space would be beneficial but not essential.
- The ability to make a difference, acting as a key hire of a project with a mission to change the internet experience for the better.
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as a bonus).
- Professional & personal development budget worth $2000 annually.
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote working opportunities.
The company embraces diverse applications. Apply today!
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.