Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines. Our client is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. A regulated entity, our client is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the company’s full spectrum accounting process including month end, quarterly
and year end processes.
- Supervise and review the work of the accounting team including cash reconciliations, check runs, AP/AR transactions
- Work with Finance Managers in achieving the goals and KPIs of each team
- Work with other department heads in discussing matters concerning finance such as contracts, operational issues, funding, working capital requirements and compliance etc.
- Maintain good relationship with the Company’s non banking partners, banks, and other third party institutions
- Coordinate and review all tax filings
- Builds and maintains positive vendor relationships
- Managing the financial reporting of the Company.
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Create and or update financial policies, procedures and processes
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc
- Establish and continually audit all financial controls including purchasing, cash,
- inventories, store assets and payroll
- Ensure all provincial, federal and financial regulatory reporting deadlines are met
WHAT WE OFFER
- CPA with 10+ years' experience in a senior financial managerial position with a proven
record of success
- CPA with 10+ years' experience in a senior financial managerial position with a proven record of success
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Big 4 Auditing experience is mandatory
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented fast-paced team culture and remote work
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.