We have an exciting role for an experienced Full Stack Developer to help us build fintech around cryptocurrency and iGaming based out of our Northern Brisbane office.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to create code, solve problems, formulate efficient processes, and create a seamless user experience. The development of this technology will be used within our other core business.
This will be a new department where the successful candidate will be integral in helping create a team.
• Must have experience in payment gateway integration and other 3rd party API integration
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with React/Vue/Angular
• Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, and using Agile development methodologies
• Experience with automated testing
• Ability to work independently and as a potential leader of a development team
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to mentor and contribute to the professional development of the whole team
• Knowledge or experience with cryptocurrencies
• Past experience in writing automated crypto trading platforms
• Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
• Innovating and improving products to improve internal and external experiences
• Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS)
• Full-stack development: 2 years (Required)
What We Can Offer You:
• Opportunity to work for an expanding tech company with an experienced tech operator
• A supportive, fun, and energetic work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Great $$$
• Lunch provided
• All equipment provided for the position
To hear more about this role you can :
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.