The company is paving the way for web3 users to become web3 contributors.
In a space of immense speculation and infinite noise, the company guides users through web3, equipping them with on-chain credentials that prove the knowledge they’ve gained. The company uses these credentials to help top crypto projects find the best participants for their protocol.
As users build their on-chain credentials, the company will become the best place to find contributors and discover work in web3.
The company is backed by top crypto investors and traditional investors alike, including Electric Capital, Greylock, TCG, Chapter One, and more. About you:
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to help shape the strategy and product execution of the company's, and by extension, the larger web3 ecosystem.
If you’re applying for this job, you love DeFi and web3 and are endlessly curious about how decentralized development technologies are emerging. We are looking for an avid problem-solver who brings a unique set of experiences and perspectives to help make the company and the projects that we’re working with succeed (wagmi).
As a fast-growing startup in a 24/7 industry, we rely on our team members to take initiative. We are looking for someone who is an independent but collaborative worker that can adapt quickly to changing priorities, wear multiple hats, and proactively assist with solutions. You’ll have a large stake in shaping the company, and we’ll look to you to help teach and mentor other engineers through learning, growing, and humility, as well as an incorporation of best practices.
You should also be open to the occasional travel for events and company off-sites – in true crypto spirit, we also enjoy vibing together.
- Work closely with the engineering team to architect and build a robust system of infrastructure
- Collaborate with top crypto projects in the space to develop Quest features that fit their needs
- Spearhead the QA process to ensure that a good engineering process is being built
- Ensure the safety of users by deploying rigorous security standards throughout the development stack
- Bonus: Contribute to the open-source DeFi community
- Strong software fundamentals (React, GraphQL, TypeScript)
- Knowledge of and passion for crypto applications / Ethereum, preferably DeFi
- Can quickly learn how to work with services and tools even without previous experience
- Excellent written communication (design docs, specs, documentation, code reviews, post-mortems)
- ChakraUI experience for the frontend
- Experience creating subgraphs on The Graph
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.