This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will typically spend 50% of your time coding and 50% of your time coaching the other engineers on the scrum team. This includes:
- Working with a technical architect to design the high level solution
- Working with a business analyst to groom the JIRA tasks for the next sprint
- Reviewing pull requests, and leveraging your methodology and technical expertise to help your team during focused problem solving sessions
You are expected to constantly improve your problem solving skills, communication skills and relationship building skills in order to manage clients at key project milestones (key technical decisions and trade-offs, demos, knowledge transfer).
Within the project team, you establish your credibility and lead the team through project phases by demonstrating outstanding technical judgement, advocating the benefits of agile methodology, and coaching team members individually to make the project an enriching and fulfilling experience for them.
The project team size, scope and your responsibilities will vary from project to project. Some of our projects involve 5 team members for 3 months, others involve 50 team members for 12+ months. Most of them require world-class level of production-grade delivery, given the stringent technical and security requirements of our clients in the financial services industry.
As you gain more experience, you will also take part in the development of reusable product components and libraries and methodologies that will be deployed by other teams around the world.
- 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working on Enterprise-grade projects
- 2+ years building software at production scale
- 2+ years as a tech lead, leading a team of 5+ team members
- Mastery of at least one of the following disciplines:
- Back-end development: Typescript/node.js (preference for nest.js framework)
- A strong and versatile Java developer will be considered too
- Front-end development
- Experience with, or understanding of: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI), MQ technology such as Kafka or Redis, AWS and Azure infrastructure services, Docker, Kubernetes
- High testing standards for yourself and for others: expectation of rigorous unit testing, integration testing and component testing where appropriate
- Understanding of blockchain technology
- Willingness to learn about the disciplines listed above, that you do not already have experience with
- Experience working on agile projects in an enterprise setting
- Experience with micro-services architectures
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation
Remuneration and benefits:
- Work experience at a financial institution, or in the financial services sector
- Experience as tech lead in a remote team setting
- Blockchain/smart contract development
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructure
- Experience in cryptography
- Demonstrated interest in DevOps topics
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, beyond the strict scope of your job
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related subject
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.