A BIT ABOUT US
New fully-funded game studio with the Dream Team of veteran Founders.
As a world-class Gameplay Engineer, you will join a small, fully remote team and work on an exciting (unannounced) Multiplayer, Action RPG title. Working on Gameplay at BTS, you will interact closely with Designers, Artists, and other Engineers to Architect and implement gameplay systems throughout the game.
- 5+ years of game development experience.
- Shipped at least one high-quality AAA game for PC or Console.
- Strong programming background and C++ knowledge.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience.
- Hands-on experience with gameplay systems like AI, Animation, Combat and Missions.
- Experience profiling and optimizing game performance.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Must love games!
Desirable What we offer
- Experience with MMO or Action RPG game development.
- Experience with procedural world and dungeon generation algorithms.
- Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite (once travel becomes feasible).
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with a gross aggregate revenue well over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO plus local/national holidays, per region.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.