As Global Public Relations Specialist you will:
- Develop the company’s global PR strategy, create campaigns and tactics that help meet key business objectives.
- Create and manage PR calendar, and maintain the companys’ media list and relationships with journalists covering the fintech and blockchain space.
- Produce press releases, place comments and bylined articles for the company, and highlight the diversity of its spokespeople.
- Manage the company's press office including responding to media requests, pitching, facilitating, and preparing spokespeople for interviews.
- Manage external PR agency.
- Maintain and develop a network with appropriate journalists, influencers, stakeholders, and opinion leaders.
- Work closely with the Communications and Content team to align the global PR strategy with the content calendar.
- Help manage the company's social media handles of 100K+ followers
- Ensure communications are adapted to local audiences, reflecting diverse values, cultures, and languages.
- Monitor media coverage and trending topics in the fintech, blockchain, and cryptocurrency space and track coverage of the company and its products.
- Monthly and quarterly PR reporting.
Bonus Points for:
- 4+ years working in PR and media relations with experience in the fintech/blockchain sector preferred.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful global PR campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional writing, and editing skills.
- Awareness of different topics and media trends in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively and can adapt to a dynamic and evolving international workplace.
- Good understanding of the company's products and target audience.
- Collaborative and eager to build strong and trustworthy relationships, both internally and externally.
- High level of autonomy and professionalism.
- Experience in the blockchain industry.
- Familiarity with the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Additional language skills.
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes in our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
WHY JOIN THE COMPANY?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like the company
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at the company is a tremendous reference for your future career. The company alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure, and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
We also champion a remote-first work environment and unlimited holidays.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.