The company is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys and runs critical applications across both enterprise and crypto/DeFi, multiple blockchain verticals, as well as other industry leading products. The team is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
The company is looking for innovative problem solvers who are interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the blockchain and financial ecosystems and scaling developer and user-facing systems to tens of millions of users.Requirements:
A backend Golang developers with production big data pipeline (ETL) experience.
- Understanding of the Ethereum 1.0 Protocol, on-chain storage and data structures
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Software Engineer working on production applications
- 3+ years of Golang backend development experience
- Experience with, or understanding of: PostgreSQL and other databases
- General interest in DevOps topics/experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Serverless and deploying cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
- Building production-grade applications/APIs
- Experience on big data pipeline (ETL) and using tools such as Spark to manage large-scale, distributed datasets
- Experience working on agile projects in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in CI/CD setup
- Experience working in a distributed, remote team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Writing good technical documentation
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related subject
- Experience with microservices architectures
- Experience with Kafka or other messaging technology
- Cryptography (for instance Ethereum-related)
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructure
Remuneration and benefits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
To hear more about this role you can email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.