About the company:
The company is a Decentralised Finance (DeFi) platform that provides services to stake, lend and borrow cryptocurrencies across multiple blockchains. As a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO), we build and maintain open-source software that interacts with Smart Contracts on decentralized networks such as the Ethereum Blockchain, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon. We are building a scalable platform that is community-governed and gives its users access to new and innovative ways of leveraging cryptocurrency assets within the burgeoning DeFi ecosystem.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and a great culture of people who love coming to work to create a better world. You’ll quickly become part of a rapidly growing team across the globe. About the role
The new head of decentralized governance will support the company’s DAO community to implement the decentralization vision and values. Their vision, values, and implementation approach will need to be constantly developed and translated into the DAO design.
Therefore, the ongoing DAO implementation and long-term growth will be central elements of this role. The head of decentralized governance will be the internal focal point for communicating all things DAO and governance. Internal and external governance communications will be coordinated with the existing internal communication and marketing teams.
- Create and implement the project plan, including targets for milestones and resource estimates.
- Assist in the execution of various transactions, teach the business about the architecture of various chain implementations, and provide systems requirements for new chains that are to be deployed.
- Motivate current community members and stakeholders to suggest and discuss their ideas, problems, and proposals constructively. Participate actively in governance discussions and product roadmap proposals.
- Help mentor and train new members to the DAO and Foundation. Help build and scale an on-ramp funnel for new DAO members.
- Work with open source technical lead and engineers regularly in support of open-source/decentralization efforts.
- Help promote cooperation and partnerships with other aligned DAO communities.
- Analyze different decentralization models / different DAO types and develop (best practices) recommendations.
- Be an official spokesperson for the company's Foundation and an unofficial spokesperson for the DAO.
- Establish a KPI system measuring the progress in DAO community growth and participation.
- Experienced in and passionate about blockchain, decentralized governance, DeFi, app development, and web3 technologies.
- Experience with DAO structures and building DAO communities to be able to support and develop the DAO
- Proven track record of taking initiative and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong ability to understand the economic and technical consequences of DAO governance proposals.
- Strong writing skills to describe complex systems and an informed opinion.
- Demonstrated ability to attract followers on social media, participate in decentralized communities, or have a positive reputation in Web3.
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and research.
- Ability to work independently with senior stakeholders across the firm
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.