Our Client is a growing community of creators, innovators, like-minded investors and supporters who want to accelerate the post pandemic transformation to a decentralized world.
As part of this community – and to further support its ultimate goal – Our client's partners also operate their own offline facilities, including incubator/ accelerator and co-working spaces. They also provide expert specialised service to our community including Legal, HR, Accountancy and Marketing etc.
We aim to empower our members to manifest their dreams by:
- Incubating early-stage disruptive tech and new ideas;
- Scaling up existing decentralized protocols;
- Building a network of like-minded jokers to enjoy life and prosper.
This role is a unique opportunity for a highly talented, self-motivated marketer to take ownership of the end to end planning and execution of digital and TTL campaigns as the team and product position continue to grow and develop. This role will require you to wear multiple hats and direct multiple streams.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide marketing expertise for The Company and external clients that They provide service for;
- Work within the client's budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities;
- Help Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget;
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans;
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues;
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools;
- Liaise with external vendors;
- Involvement on website and brand design;
- Monitor marketing projects and analyse results;
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas;
- Run marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have experience in identifying and developing opportunities with new and existing partners. Ideally, you should have both B2B & B2C marketing skills, as well as relevant industry knowledge. You will need experience working with internal teams, with hands-on management of the creative process. You will need to be extremely data driven, with the ability to evaluate campaigns and creative, to make optimisations based on performance.
As a well-funded start-up, you will need to prioritize speed over prudent budgeting with the support of external collaborators i.e. agencies, freelancers, part-time roles.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. We want to see excellent communicators, with lots of enthusiasm, who’re ready to make a difference. The goal is to ensure that our marketing operations will engage our customers and outperform our competition.
You will also have the following:
Why work with us
- 5 + years in digital marketing;
- Copywriting experience;
- Have an understanding of Web 3 industry and their audience;
- Have a team of contacts/ strong connections with visual designers.
We are an exciting and rapidly evolving well-funded modern start-up company working on a more decentralized world. Do you want to be at the forefront of change? You will become a valued contributor to multiple projects with the support of friendly collaborating team members to achieve a common goal. If you join us, we can offer you the following in addition to a competitive salary:
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stocked up drinks fridge and office snacks
- Quarterly Socials
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.