About the company
The company is on a mission to fundamentally change the way the Internet works, providing the new technology foundation for data security, privacy, and connectivity across all of the Internet. It is an open, impact-driven project, supported by tens of thousands of community members, top industry executives, professionals, and investors.
About this role
The company's goal is to create the world’s largest and most distributed routing network.
Our network currently connects 500+ major cloud locations through a single smart network, capable of routing the data through the best possible route, which significantly optimizes latency across all public Internet connections, reduces jitter, and avoids packet loss occurrence.
Currently, we have a plan to expand the network to more than 10,000 data center and edge locations, and we’re searching for a global network infrastructure expert to take ownership of these operations (and more).
In this role, you will be hands-on and lead the network architecture planning activities. You will define the requirement specifications for our core network/infrastructure strategy and subsequently, execute that strategy. This is a dynamic role that will cover work on architecture, software, team management, and leadership.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Create and execute a global network infrastructure deployment strategy for more than 10,000 unique points of presence.
- Capacity planning according to demand, usage, and resource utilization.
- Work closely with the internal network engineering and software development teams for deploying and managing network infrastructure over SDN.
- Engage with the company's community of more than 20,000 members to build an infrastructure sourcing capability using a digital currency token.
- Develop a vision and strategy for expanding the network to the edge of more than 200,000 locations.
- Work towards creating the world’s most distributed edge network.
- Proven and extensive experience in building large global Network infrastructure / CDN / SDNGreat global network capacity planning capabilities and skills
- Good understanding of CDN, SDN, and SD-WAN technology architecture and management skills
- Great network engineering, DevOps skills
- Good understanding of the business environment, peering, and interoperability between operators
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work proactively with minimal direction in a fast-paced technical environment (experience in a rapid-growth start-up environment would be ideal, but don’t worry if you don’t have it)
- The ability to make a difference, acting as a key hire of a project with a mission to change the internet experience for the better.
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as a bonus).
- Professional & personal development budget worth $2000 annually.
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote working opportunities.
The company embraces diverse applications. Apply today!
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.