This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will support the planning, development, and execution of product marketing initiatives globally, including the following:
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Help develop product positioning, core messaging, and product narratives
- Contribute to content, email, social media, and community strategy
- Develop content for blogs, newsletters, videos, and client case studies to help audiences understand the value of our institutional products
- Work with regional teams to adapt campaigns/materials to regional audiences
- Define and report on key product marketing metrics (inputs/outputs)
You will help act as the eyes and ears of the product team by understanding client needs across many industries. You will cultivate expertise on “blockchain for business” and decentralised finance. You will develop an in-depth understanding of how institutions and enterprises can use blockchain to reimagine a host of industries.
On a daily basis, you will support the Product Marketing Lead in managing a cross-functional go-to-market team, including product, business development, and sales, to plan and execute the go-to-market strategy. You will help drive the user acquisition funnel in coordination with these teams and generate qualified leads for our enterprise sales teams.Requirements:
Remuneration and benefits:
- Passionate about institutional blockchain products
- Have 2 years of experience in a product marketing role at a tech company, with a track record of outstanding achievements
- Have experience with enterprises and institutions as target user segments
- Have excellent listening, verbal, and written skills and are able to communicate effectively to a diverse audience with varying degrees of understanding of the products, blockchain, and decentralised finance.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with teams to make things happen
- Have experience gathering and understanding customers’ business needs
- Have demonstrated a high level of ownership in the way that you work with others
- Ideally, you have experience working in a start-up environment where you have had to wear many hats at a time (and those hats may change periodically)
- Have experience working cross-functionally in a matrix environment and being the connective tissue between many different teams and collaborators
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.