Our client is a rapidly growing disruptor in the blockchain SaaS industry. They enjoy huge financial backing and their clients are among the blockchain industry leaders. Their mission is to streamline efficiency within the financial sector. Their SaaS technology platform is a game changer within the asset management sector.
They are currently seeking an experienced Institutional Sales Executive to join their dynamic Sales team. This role involves driving new business opportunities by selling SaaS software to both crypto-native and traditional banks, exchanges, and custodians.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales cycle, from initial discovery calls and product demos to scoping discussions, proposal reviews, and contract negotiations. Your ability to understand the needs of prospects and effectively communicate the unique value propositions offered by the company will be essential in this role.
Your primary goal will be to contribute to revenue growth while maintaining strong and positive relationships with our valued clients. Responsibilities of the Institutional Sales Executive include
Requirements for the Institutional Sales Account Executive:
- Forge solid and lasting relationships with top firms in the finance sector
- Leverage your existing extensive network of contacts
- Utilise your executive level sales and partnerships skills to hunt and bring in new business
- Generating outbound leads within your assigned target market.
- Handling inbound leads in your assigned target market.
- Collaborating with SDRs (Sales Development Representatives) to create compelling campaigns within your target market.
- Delivering engaging and persuasive product demos that effectively showcase the company's value proposition.
- Skillfully scoping and negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the company's solution, staying updated on upcoming product releases, and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Maintaining accurate data and reporting of your sales pipeline.
- Proactively suggesting and implementing new ideas to enhance sales strategies.
- Attend conferences as appropriate
- Ensure an ongoing positive relationship with clients
- Expand and grow the revenue!!
What you get
- You will have sales experience with top tier SaaS companies
- You will have existing relationships into senior key people in the asset management industry
- Excellent sales track record selling SaaS to institutional clients in the finance and asset management industry
- Experience selling to the CFO stack at traditional financial institutions.
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles and a willingness to develop expertise in this area.
- A deep interest in blockchain technology and crypto, encompassing Tokenization, DeFi, and web3.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
You'll be supported by a great team, with a structured and comprehensive training process to you get up-to-speed. You'll be alongside C-Suite, backing you up as you bring in new logos and expand into existing relationships.
In return, you'll receive substantial cash compensation and performance bonuses.Next steps...
If you meet most of the above criteria, then please apply.
If you have actually read all of the above and got this far and you want to jump to the top of the line, then please apply and also email me your resume directly and explain why you would be the perfect fit for this role: firstname.lastname@example.org