A confidential organization in Sydney's Inner West is seeking a Junior Business Analyst to join its Project Management Office for an upcoming major program in 2024. The role involves process modeling, UML, and documentation of organizational workflows ahead of a Business Process Redesign.
The Analyst will play a key role in a CMIS upgrade project later in the year, contributing to business and functional requirements, test plan development, and other PMO documentation. Requirements
- Full-time permanent position
- 0.5-2 years Business Analysis experience
- Mandatory IT qualifications (TAFE or Uni)
- Highly desirable Business Analysis qualifications
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- $95k to $105k package (skills, experience dependent)
- Confidential package benefits, approximately 13% higher than the corporate sector.
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.