The company is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution, built to bring digital assets, NFTs, and blockchain gaming to life. Our mission is to empower digital asset ownership for people and businesses. If you get excited by the thought of joining a highly experienced, fast-paced global team that is building the future, this role may be for you.
We are looking for a technical visionary to lead and oversee the creation of a multiplayer action game on the Unity Engine to be launched on desktop and mobile platforms. The lead programmer will be responsible for all technical implementation details of the game, both front- and back-end. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with art and design teams to identify all technical requirements for the game
- Work closely with the client and server leads to ensure AAA-level quality in terms of visuals, performance, user experience, scalability, as well as live-operations aspects
- Recruit, manage and mentor developers in his/her team
- Design and implement key systems and frameworks
- Set guidelines for coding standards and best practices
- Perform periodic code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
- Work closely with DevOps to implement an efficient CI/CD build and delivery pipeline
To hear more about this role you can :
- At least 6+ years of experience developing high-quality multiplayer 3D Unity games, at least 3 of which is a lead programmer capacity.
- Experienced and able to manage a team of 10 programmers (front+back end)
- Strong 3D math skills
- Shipped at least 3+high quality 3D titles on PC, console, and/or mobile platforms
- A deep sense of pride/ownership in the product and an almost fanatical desire to make it awesome.
- Ability and desire to work in a rapid-iteration environment
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with game assets/Asset Bundles/Addressable (meshes, animations, materials, etc.) and their role in a DLC / LiveOps context
email - email@example.com Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.