The company is a metaverse gaming company that aims to make a real difference by empowering and educating people around the world on blockchain gaming technology.
We are focused on building a thriving global community of players who are passionate about gaming, decentralized finance & blockchain technology. The business is currently growing at a rapid pace, and to support this growth, we are looking for an experienced marketing professional to manage our marketing campaigns and grow our social media following and engagement rate.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of key digital marketing and social media deliverables for the business, including management of social media accounts, managing live on the ground events, tracking marketing campaign and initiative metrics to optimize for higher ROI, creating engaging content for our social media platforms, and other ad-hoc tasks to deliver on the marketing strategy of the business. You will be reporting to the Head of Communications and Community.
Your tasks would include but not be limited to:
● Managing the company's social media accounts including Twitter (our key social media platform), Medium, Facebook, Telegram, and Youtube.
● Plan, execute, and optimize the company's social promotional and giveaway campaigns. Working closely with a team of passionate community leaders (who are working on the events at the ground level) and making sure that the campaigns deliver on the company's marketing and brand awareness goals.
● Use various social media tracking tools to identify key target audience segments with the highest ROI rates and the most active engagements on our posts and tweets.
● Test different digital marketing initiatives to achieve respective campaign performance targets
● Provide input into creative development and make data-driven decisions
● Content creation, write engaging and insightful tweets and medium articles to grow brand awareness, community engagement, and followers.
● Identify and outreach to influencers with target audiences that will resonate with our messages and content. Record and report on the performance of influencer campaigns with a heavy focus on optimizing for ROI.
● Weekly reporting of our social media accounts, focusing on key metrics such as postengagement, organic growth, paid growth.
To be considered for this Marketing Associate role, you will need experience working in a broadly similar role previously. Ideally, you will meet the following criteria:
● You have 3-5+ years of social media and digital marketing experience.
● Strong analytical skills, hands-on experience in managing data, advanced proficiency with Excel, and familiarity with Twitter analytics, google analytics, etc
● Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● Ability to learn fast
● Proactive with a strong business mindset
● You have experience (or have a great interest) in blockchain & cryptocurrencies.
Why work for us?
● Huge potential for learning and personal development
● Involved in key areas of the business to accelerate learning
● Receive mentorship from successful entrepreneurs and gain exposure to some of the best tech, blockchain, and financial advisors from around the world
● All your work will be recognized and valued by the founder & senior management
● Be a part of a high performing team on the cutting edge of blockchain technology
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.