The company's mission is to build a premier digital assets exchange in the world. They provide digital asset spot trading, futures contract trading, OTC trading and other services all around the world. They are a globally distributed
team with headquarters in New York.
They are looking for a strategic, hands-on Marketing leader to help build the world’s leading digital currency exchange.
Their vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone, including the professional and institutional investors who use our exchange product
As the Growth Marketing Manager you will play a critical role in helping the company grow in USA and overseas market and identifying the best channels and tools for acquiring and retaining users. You will be a highly analytical and creative marketer who enjoys rapidly testing, learning and scaling new tactics. You are an energetic and organised self-starter; you understand the product/industry well and embody our values.Responsibilities
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the cryptocurrency landscape and our user demographics.
- Develop marketing campaigns across multiple channels to acquire new users, while determining what drives efficient, scalable growth
- Drive user engagement and retention by creating, testing, and optimising different channels, gathering feedback to give to our product and engineering team
- Drive content on-site and manage the USA and oversea market social media channels
- Build strong customer insights by combining qualitative and qualitative methods
- Build internal relationships that enable you to successfully execute campaigns
- Lead budget management
- Manage external agency and vendor relationships
Remuneration and benefits:
- A passion for technology, cryptocurrencies and supporting the growth of this industry
- Experience in a B2C environment, ideally within financial services, with a track record of top performance
- Skilled in multiple digital channels, tools, principles and practices e.g. SEO, Paid search, Display, Google Analytics, A/B testing, and CRM
- Be extremely comfortable with numbers and what they tell us about our customers, the performance of the website, a growth experiment or a specific marketing campaign.
- Experience with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data
- A proactive and highly independent self-starter and who works well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
- Strong interest and/or experience in the digital currency community
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
To hear more about this role you can email
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.