A BIT ABOUT US
New fully-funded game studio with the Dream Team of veteran Founders.
As a Mission Designer, you will contribute to the quest design, world-building, and marketing efforts of a brand new IP. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world.
- Design interactive mission content in the engine.
- Work with the Lead Writer to tell compelling stories across a wide range of mediums.
- Work closely with our creative team to expand our quest and worldbuilding efforts.
- Write clear, compelling copy for a variety of platforms in a wide range of styles (direct to consumer, investor-friendly, in-world marketing, etc.)
- Write dialog and descriptions in our branching dialog tool.
- Test and proactively troubleshoot the game’s narrative.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas on all aspects of game production and development, providing constructive insight and feedback when needed.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the entertainment industry as a writer and/or quest designer.
- Have a great understanding and ability to tell stories, write scripts, find character voices and maintain consistency across projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional range in terms of tone and voice.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- High level of technical proficiency (PC-based).
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in more than one medium, including games, TV/film/comics, traditional or viral marketing, social media, etc.
- Must love games!
- Ability to generate endless funny and interesting names.
- Ability to target specific audiences on various social media platforms.
- Experience working with RPG and online multiplayer games.
- Knowledge of game design (quests, branching dialogue, etc.)
- Experience writing with branching dialogue tools (Articy, Twine, Ink, etc.)
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4.
- A love of history.
- A love of sci-fi & fantasy.
- Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
PORTFOLIO REQUIREMENTS WHAT WE OFFER
- Please attach three writing samples that are representative of your range and skill as a writer (ideally a mix of fiction and non-fiction).
- Samples may include game writing, short stories, novel excerpts, screenplays/script excerpts, graphic novel excerpts, or video links to cutscenes/dialogue sequences you have written.
- Published marketing copy is also desirable.
- Resumes without writing samples will not be considered.
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite (once travel becomes feasible).
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO plus local/national holidays, per region.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.