Operations Project Manager
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
We are driven by our vision of a world where everyone has access to
financial services. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and
continuous learning on the job.
We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals
in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia
through blockchain technology. WHO YOU ARE
As an Operations Project Manager, you will be one of the key people responsible for
our client's crypto trading management systems that are responsible for customer
liquidity and digital currency trading.
In your role, you will have oversight over the development of our trading management
system working with our engineers and technology providers to ensure the best
possible experience for our customers and that their funds are kept safe.
You will be responsible for managing as well as proposing a variety of automated
systems to maximize security, capital efficiency, and revenue in the company’s day to-day operations. The results from your efforts will directly impact both the security as
well as the bottom line of the company.
You should be comfortable with handling and thinking strategically about complex and
interconnected wallet/payment systems from first principles, leveraging your deep
background in cryptocurrency technologies to make decisions that optimize many
often competing priorities.
You have a knack for moving quickly while still paying attention to detail. You should
be able to leverage data analytics to drive key strategic decisions and rapidly iterate
on ideas alongside other members of our trading, finance, and engineering teams. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES Cryptocurrency Trading:
- Manage projects for our client's crypto trading platforms
- Working closely with our client’s engineering team, business partners, and service
providers to drive product development of our client’s trading systems
- Help to design and operate fully automated workflow and systems to support
trading as well as manage our firm’s digital currency liquidity across countries,
- Help develop comprehensive testing and system checkout on orderbook
- Responsible for rolling out a new order book exchange trading system
- Leverage data to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to increase profitability
- Integration of local payment channels and bank API to allow user access to
services more easily.
- Evaluate, structure, and execute digital currency transactions, including
financing and hedging strategies
- 4+ years in FX, Exchange, Capital Markets project management or similar
- Experience or understanding of cryptocurrency trading and blockchain
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and financial skills, with strong attention to
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders well
- Confident with using data to generate insights on your own. You know how to
leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- You have a true passion for our client’s mission for financial inclusion across
- Additional skills below will be a plus:
- Good working knowledge of trading and familiarity with crypto exchange
- Ability to code in any language
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Singapore, Chengdu, Shanghai (Or able to make travel arrangements to be in
shanghai for up to 75% of the time) WHAT WE OFFER:
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented fast-paced team culture and remote work
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.