This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
- Provide specialised operational support to clients using the company's products
- Perform daily funds and position reconciliations
- Provide comprehensive service for our internal/external clients.
- Gather end-of-day reports
- Monitor User balances and system reconciliation of the Exchange
- Process and monitor all daily transactions, including wire and crypto transfers.
- Monitor issues and appropriate escalations within the company's teams
- Resolve client inquiries and issues on a timely basis and as accurately as possible through effective collaboration between the company's teams
- Collaborate and coordinate with other teams and departments to act upon operational related requests.
- Contribute towards continuous improvements of daily operational procedures
- Develop and maintain robust internal controls, reconciliations & reporting procedures
- Support regulatory and financial examinations/requests
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven knowledge and experience in Cryptocurrency landscape
- Ability to switch priorities quickly in fast-paced environment
- Transparent and direct communication style with sound judgement and respect
- Comfortability with learning and using new software tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of various forms of risk, including market, operational, legal, and regulatory aspects
- Proven track record of identifying, solving, and preventing compliance related issues
- Demonstrated success in reviewing customer data with emphasis on risk evaluation
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in financial services
- Knowledge of financial trading platforms
- Team focused mindset, eager to collaborate with others to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organisation, as well as externally with clients
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word
Remuneration and benefits:
- Strong knowledge of financial services, capital markets, asset management and insurance in NYC and the US
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Competitive and appealing compensation and time off paid package
- Generous medical benefits coverage
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.