The company is a metaverse gaming company that aims to make a real difference through empowering and educating people around the world on blockchain gaming technology. We are focused on building a thriving global community of players who are passionate about gaming, decentralized finance & blockchain technology. The business is currently growing at a rapid pace, and we are exploring different ways to invest in the Play2Earn and Defi ecosystem to bring more opportunities to our community. Towards this end, we are looking for an experienced partnership manager to expand our connections to future cornerstone Play2Earn games and DeFi protocols.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to manage and lead the promotion of the company's partnership efforts with upcoming crypto games and DeFi protocols. The position will include onboarding new partners, negotiating allocations, airdrops, as well as maintaining and supporting existing relationships.
You will be tasked with creating connections and meaningful relationships with key industry leaders, onboard contributors, and deepening existing stakeholders’ engagement with the company. You will be reporting to the CEO and Head of Partnerships.
Your tasks would include but not be limited to:
● Identify Play2Earn game projects and DeFi protocols that synergize with the company and the guild’s scholarship programs.
● Grow the company relationships with Play2Earn games and Defi protocols, including fielding inbound requests from projects, reaching out to projects with who we are interested in working, and deepening current long-term relationships.
● Research and talk to projects to understand the economic models for their game to determine what value we can bring to their games and if the game fits the company scholarship programs.
● Serve as an account manager when it comes to any and all discussions with partners. Own end-to-end management for all Crypto Gaming and DeFi protocol partners, from landscape mapping to engagement to diligence, negotiation, launch, and ongoing relationship management.
● Be the face of the guild and have a ground presence in Crypto events and meetups.
● Drive go-to-market strategies for new game partner launches. Work with operations and tech teams to bring the new scholarship program into operation.
● Cultivate and communicate a deep understanding of the company community, opportunity, and purpose globally.
● Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights coupled with a deep understanding of both player behavior and the Play2Earn ecosystem to deliver high ROI partnerships.
Your Background To be considered for this Partnership Manager role, you will need experience working in a broadly similar role previously.
Ideally, you will meet the following criteria:
● 5+ years of blockchain, gaming, or business leadership experience with a track record of success as a business development leader.
● Demonstrated experience defining, launching, and managing gaming partnerships.
● Deep understanding and insatiable curiosity of all things crypto gaming, blockchain, and DeFi.
● A strong data-driven approach to building well-articulated business cases that catalyze new opportunities, with an appreciation for ROI, and operational requirements.
● Natural ability to work across functions and Leadership teams to propose, persuade, and collaborate with on strategic priorities.
● Excellent communications skills (written & oral) to communicate complex issues and nuanced considerations clearly.
● Deep network of contacts amongst leaders in the crypto blockchain and Play2EarnindustryWhy work for us?
● Highly competitive remuneration, dependent on experience.
● Be part of the journey to build one of the world’s earliest DAO from the ground up.
● Great culture: highly professional and ambitious, yet informal, friendly, non-hierarchical, collaborative, and entrepreneurial.
● Business is backed by top-tiered VC and Industry leaders.
● Work with the best talents in Crypto, highly experienced executive, and advisor teams.
● Best place to learn crypto, lead a high performing team on the cutting edge of blockchain technology
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.