We are one of the hottest start-ups in the world, with a clear product product-market fit. We have launched offices in London, Australia, and Canada with more to come. We have grown 15x in the past 12 months creating a globally distributed user base. We have very aggressive expansion plans to build a category-defining company.
Having launched in just 2019, the company is today used by hundreds of thousands of Crypto cryptocurrency investors, accountants, and enterprises. Additionally, some of the largest Crypto Exchanges in the world partner with us to enable Tax Reporting for their users.
Our mission is to enable the world to make the best financial decisions with their crypto portfolio. We are building the tools to accelerate the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking. The Role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Performance Marketing Manager to join the company and help us grow.
At the company, we are helping more people adopt cryptocurrency by building tools that make owning and managing crypto easy. We pair intuitive software to help investors manage their portfolios and prepare complex tax forms in minutes, leaving investors more time to focus on what they really care about. Why this role is important to the company?
We are an early-stage start-up, with impressive growth rates which have achieved excellent product-market fit and delighted thousands of crypto investors from around the world (Just check out the hundreds of 5-star reviews on TrustPilot).
The Paid Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and managing relationships with partners we engage with for paid marketing. Responsibilities:
Your primary responsibility as our Performance Marketing Manager is to help increase the number of referrals that we acquire through our Paid Media Campaigns and Online Marketing Campaigns.
This will include the following activities:
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms for a variety of clients;
- Maintain a documented system of SEM policies and procedures;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Ensure that all reporting and client interaction is completed as scheduled;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives;
- Ability to structure campaigns with relevance and precise targeting;
- Manage paid search marketing campaigns with Google Ads, Facebook, and other paid media outlets;
- Manage end-to-end digital media campaigns and discover new opportunities for paid advertisement;
- Oversee and manage all digital campaign budgets, KPIs, ROI, traffic, and analyze trends to determine campaign success;
- Optimize the performance of existing marketing campaigns. Work diligently to multiply our ROI from ongoing efforts;
- Have a passion for data. Track and analyze sales, marketing, and conversion rate data in spreadsheets;
- Keep up to date with new marketing strategies and promotional outlets. When in doubt, be willing to launch a new marketing campaign.
You are an experienced Performance Marketing Manager with 3+ years of experience leading in account management or social media agency or a similar marketing role ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
We can offer you
- Complete and thorough understanding of Google re-marketing;
- Desire to help others succeed;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid search and paid social media;
- Strong analytical ability;
- Drive to take initiative;
- Advertising spend management;
- Ability to strategically manage A/B and multivariate testing;
- Curiosity and desire to experiment;
- Understanding of content optimization;
- Solid knowledge of SEO;
- Proven experience managing at least $100,000/month across paid digital campaigns;
- Experience managing Google Ads, tag management, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Analytics;
- Demonstrated proficiency in social ads management with positive ROI;
- At least 3 years of agency experience;
- Positive attitude, with an appetite for personal and professional development.
- Competitive package with annual bonus
- A fully remote position
- Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
- Collaborative working environment
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.