This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will support product sale efforts by advising customers on ways to integrate the product and other developer products with their tech stack.
Your role is part of Product Sales. While the role is not a sales quota-carrying role currently, the acquisition and retention of customers are some of its main OKRs (objectives and key results).
You will participate in discovery and sales calls with fintech companies, blockchain application developers, DeFi protocols and NFT platforms in order to articulate the benefits of the product suite and identify ways to integrate these products into the customers' workflows.
Once a customer need has been identified, you will drive the technical sales cycle with a high degree of autonomy, organising technical workshops with customer stakeholders, delivering technical architectures and diagrams, estimating the time and cost of integration steps, and delivering customer-ready technical proposals summarising your findings and recommendations. You will work closely with the product team in order to understand how the current features and API endpoints, and product roadmap, may be relevant to the customer’s needs.
This is a technical role - meaning that you are expected to be able to dive into the technical details of client requirements and projects. It mostly involves remote work, but occasional travel up to 20% of the time to attend customer meetings or conferences may be involved as the world reopens.Requirements:
Remuneration and benefits:
- Knows web3 technologies and is passionate about advancing decentralised applications on public blockchain networks
- Have worked as a software engineer for a few years and are now in a CTO/solution architect/tech lead role at a tech company
- Have hand-on experience of modern application architecture from conception, design, technology evaluation, pilot program, sizing, implementation, maintenance, and support
- Have practical experience of CI/CD and DevOps best practices and main tools
- Understand all aspects of how decentralised applications interact with public blockchain networks: transaction crafting, transaction signature, nonce management, transaction cost and gas price management, transaction validation, event listening, etc.
- Has experience in a customer-facing delivery and/or pre-sales role
- Have outstanding communication skills (workshops, public speaking, discussions with C-level and with developers)
- Experienced in gathering and understanding customer business requirements
- Display emotional intelligence and are able to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in order to help them to reach consensus
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.