As a Product Analyst, you’ll be a primary thought partner to product and engineering leaders on everything data. You will be integral to the end-to-end product development process: from informing product requirements to evaluating the impact of our products post-launch. Most importantly, you’ll help to drive a culture of product development in which technology teams are endlessly curious, ask great questions, and are reliably able to answer these questions quickly, easily, and accurately. What You’ll Do
What You’ll Need
- Partner with product teams to advise on product direction and strategy, roadmaps, feature prioritization, metrics and goals, feature prioritization, and user journeys, and to accelerate decision making.
- Define core product and feature metrics and develop reporting and self-serve experiences in Looker and Amplitude to guarantee consistent and efficient access to these metrics
- Collaborate with Product, and Engineering, to ensure proper tracking of new product initiatives and features
- Play a foundational role in building product features for SaaS within the company. Documenting business requirements for development
- Lead advanced, ad-hoc analytics projects to understand user behavior and long-term trends to identify opportunities for improving user acquisition, engagement, experience, value, and retention
- Manage the design, implementation, and evaluation of experiments and develop and socialize a rigorous culture of experimentation across all product teams
- Collaborate with UX research to design and evaluate surveys and surface quantitative insights on customer experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sister analytics teams at the company to share best practices, insights, and innovations
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- 2+ years of previous experience as a business analyst, product analyst,
- Experience with UX/UI design requirements
- Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering and documentation for development
- Experience with data transformation and orchestration tooling (dbt strongly preferred)
- Expert-level SQL and familiarity with a scientific programming language, such as R or Python.
- • Solid understanding of customer-centric digital product analysis
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.