We at the company aspire to transform and decentralize finance with tomorrow’s technology, with a globally distributed and close-knit team of doers and getters. Here’s an opportunity to join a movement to break the mold. Join the company and help us shape the future of personal finance. About Birthday Research- Blockchain R&D wing of the Company DeFi
Birthday Research (BDR) is the Blockchain Research and Development wing of the company DeFi, a Singapore-based blockchain, and fintech company. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BDR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.
We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization. What You'll Do
What You’ll Need
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Product teams to distill requirements and bring them to life as information architecture, interactive wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes, for web, mobile, and desktop apps.
- Collaborate with the Ops, Customer Success, and Community teams to facilitate user research, ethnographic studies, and usability tests, to validate and iterate on designed solutions.
- Measure the effectiveness of design solutions with analytics and user interviews.
- Improving and expanding the existing Design System.
- 4+ Years of Professional Experience in a technology-focused startup, agency, or freelance capacity.
- Experience in Cryptocurrency or knowledge in Cryptocurrency is a plus.
- Experience in turning business and product requirements into interactive high-fidelity prototypes, to share with internal and external testers.
- Experience in conducting user research and validating design solutions through usability tests.
- Experience with designing data-driven web, mobile and desktop apps.
- Deep knowledge of design industry best practices.
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing solutions across multiple design challenges.
- Experience bringing projects from concept to execution.
- Master at Sketch or Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other leading design tools.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills.
- Be able to present and articulate ideas.
- Ability and experience in web development with HTML and CSS a plus.
- Ability to distill key decisions and discussions and translate them into compelling solutions.
- A demonstrated passion to delight the audience, as well as knowledge of how to leverage design to achieve communication goals.
- Trained in User Experience Design, Interaction Design, User-Centered Design or similar disciplines
Why Work With The Company
- Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
The company is a Singapore-based blockchain and fintech company that empowers users to be in control of their finances by creating cash flow and harnessing the potential of Decentralized Finance. Founded in 2019, we currently have more than ~100 employees of various backgrounds and nationalities and growing.
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.