The company is an early stage, fast-growing challenger to transform the antiquated user identity space by eliminating the need for passwords, with backing from top investors such as Tiger Global, Northzone, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Balaji Srinivasan, Ryan Hoover, Alexis Ohanian, and Naval Ravikant. We’re looking for an exceptional new team member to own product marketing initiatives and help scale the company into a household name for developers worldwide.
Our mission is to safeguard the trust between users and Internet services by establishing a secure and authentic digital identity. The company's vision is to build the passport of the internet. We are seeking team members who are not afraid to push beyond the status quo and create the simplest, most secure, and most long-term sustainable identity solution for app developers and end-users.
As a Product Marketing Manager, Web3, you will help build out our product marketing strategy and launches targeting the Web3 developer community.
This position is an exciting opportunity to support the development and execution of highly-impactful product marketing initiatives to fuel our growth. Requirements
In this role, you will:
What you bring to the table
- Help refine go-to-market strategy and positioning within Web3, helping accelerate developer adoption in key blockchain ecosystems and use cases.
- Drive launch strategy and execution for new products and features
- Craft end-to-end marketing campaigns that build relevance and excitement for the company as a brand
- Create differentiated narrative(s) with messaging that continuously improves with user feedback, testing, and a deep understanding of our target developer personas
- Drive product marketing content (blog posts, case studies, sales collateral, and more) to educate and grow the company's developer base
- Define, measure, and own growth KPIs. Intimately understand levers for KPIs, create plans, and own meeting KPIs. Share learnings and actionable insights internally.
- Collaborate effectively across functions with Marketing, Design, Product, and Revenue teams to identify market opportunities and help shape the product roadmap
- Lead market and competitive analysis for the rapidly evolving Web3 space
- 3 - 5 years driving product marketing and go-to-market strategy for a developer platform
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Passion and understanding of the Web3 and dApp development landscape
- Ability to distill complex technical topics and make them consumable for a generalized audience
- Proactive approach and desire to roll up your sleeves to execute and achieve targets within a dynamic growing startup
- Strong storytelling and content creation skills to support Marketing and Revenue programs
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- You grok the zeitgeist of “Crypto Twitter”
- Regularly contribute insightful blog posts and tweets about Web3
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.