The company is at the forefront of the blockchain fintech revolution. It builds, deploys and runs critical applications across both enterprise and crypto/DeFi, multiple blockchain verticals, as well as other industry leading products. The team is composed of multiple decentralised product teams across all verticals distributed across Europe and US and working mostly remotely.
The company is looking for innovative problem solvers who are interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the blockchain and financial ecosystems and scaling developer and user-facing systems to tens of millions of users. Responsibilities:
- Track high level work streams and deliverables with project management tools (such as JIRA)
- Establish priorities, define milestones, communicate risks with plans, gather updates to ensure progress towards goals
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to support large programs and special initiatives
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, as well as balance business needs versus constraints
- Conduct task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing processes to improve plans, roadmaps, and management performance
- Have a data-driven approach to interpreting data and solving problems
- Develop measures to define progress and success; establish reporting requirements and performance indicators for planning and realising goals
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience in a related industry, including managing complex projects across multiple, globally dispersed work teams
- A formal qualification in project management is desirable.
- Experience implementing processes and providing support for software product management
- Demonstrated ownership, delivery on commitments, and follow through and attention to detail
- Is able to interface with all levels of the organisation, as well as influencing decision-makers and managing expectations
Remuneration and benefits:
- Familiarity with JIRA or other product management software tools, and business management tools Excel, Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Suite
- Proven success delivering a high volume of results on time with minimal direction
- Comfort learning new tools and technology concepts quickly
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Engagement skills to refine business requirements, and recommend alternative technical and business approaches
- Implement remediation efforts to drive improved operational execution
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.