This client is one of the leading infrastructure platform providing scalable and easy-to-use APIs and cloud solutions for web3 developers. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
will build out your own team of manual testers while also providing support to automated test engineers within the engineering function. Through your leadership you will establish quality test and defect management best practices. You will collaborate with the Engineering and Customer Success teams feeding back into Project Management, defining the depth & type of testing required for each component/release. You and your team will document comprehensive test plans with clear test case scenarios. Also working with our engineers, you and your team will help make hard-to-test features more testable.
Good user experience is incredibly important to us. Thus working with our Designers, Product Managers, Clients & Partners to document good user acceptance testing (UAT) plans is essential to our product delivery.
You will also build out an effective defect management process to dovetail your testing processes. Defect management will cover best practices around discovery, classification and validation.
Remuneration and benefits:
- You have been working in the field of software development for 5 years or more and can demonstrate prior success in their quality assurance contributions
- You have a deep understanding of software testing types and methods to support Agile Software Development
- You appreciate the value of well defined and documented test strategy, plans, test cases and test results
- You are a person who is energised when working in a fast paced startup environment where you can make a significant impact
- You enjoy collaborating with cross functional teams
- You are a quality champion inspiring others to be passionate about quality and developing their skills, always looking to improve your team, process, and the overall product
To hear more about this role you can email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.