As a Quantitative Trader, you will have an opportunity to combine the disciplines of risk management, market-making, and cutting-edge technology as part of a team focused on crypto-native trade execution.
Our client is targeting quantitative traders with an interest in electronic market-making, systematic environments, and derivatives. You will be responsible for managing the PnL of the trading desk and the associated risks right from the start. This involves offering input and suggesting improvements related to trading strategies and applications while working in collaboration with a senior quantitative developer and the management team. Flexibility related to innovation, absent of legacy systems, corporate bureaucracy, and tedious decision-making channels create an exciting work atmosphere.
You’d be on the front line in trading the ever-changing global crypto market. As you trade, you will look to effectuate systemic improvements to the desk’s overall trading strategy and ensure its long-term viability in a competitive and dynamic market.
Being passionate about discovering creative ways to generate alpha in a rapidly evolving and energetic environment is paramount. Requirements Must-Have
- Degree with significant quantitative elements, such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, or a related field;
- 5+ years of experience in a well-established HFT/market-making/algo trading/quantitative firm and operating proprietary electronic market-making software;
- 5+ years of experience managing the PnL associated with a product or portfolio;
- A strong interest in digital assets/cryptocurrencies;
- A strong and provable track record;
- Must have an owner mentality with the heart of a teacher as collaboration and communication are key;
- Offer valuable input (e.g. UI/UX, functionality, trade reporting, metric tracking, etc.) as well as play a major role in the testing and tweaking of existing and future strategies;
- Identify, evaluate and realize new market opportunities, trade execution, strategy performance, and revenue streams coordinating across roles and liaising with the quantitative development team;
- Must be capable of communicating in English; and
- Must be comfortable working remotely.
Abilities & Skills
- Matlab/Python coding skills are a plus, but not required;
- A willingness to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand after six months of employment is a plus.
To hear more about this role you can :
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and keen attention to detail;
- Comfort working within a collaborative, team-oriented environment, possessing an interest in eventually managing a team of traders in a supportive and productive manner;
- Ability to assess the merits of a strategy;
- Ability to manage risk associated with a derivative portfolio and the trading desk’s PnL;
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical problem-solving skills;
- Hard-working and eager to learn in a highly intellectual, innovative environment;
- Ability to multitask and thrive under pressure; and
- Ability to draw unique insights from data in refining trading strategies.
email - firstname.lastname@example.org Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.