This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the brightest minds in the space, to see how we approach development, hacking, threat modelling, scanning, auditing, designing and enhancing the security of smart contracts across the board. Alongside consulting with clients, the company provides you with plenty of time for research and development efforts where you can push the state of the art and science of blockchain security.
Most of the work can be done remotely from wherever you are - little travel is anticipated (most of the team works remotely around the world). Along with a focus on technical excellence, we also believe firmly that culture and processes play an essential role in security.
- Experience developing and building on top of DeFi protocols or other smart contracts
- Experience describing or assessing smart contract specific security risks
- Demonstrated expertise with Solidity, the EVM, and blockchain
- Demonstrated ability to work well with clients, and communicate clearly and concisely in a written format
Remuneration and benefits:
- A portfolio of blog posts or presentations on DeFi or security related topics
- Experience working in the Financial sector or as a financial analyst
- Publicly visible audit reports in your portfolio
- BS degree or higher in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
To hear more about this role you can email - email@example.com
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.