Our client is looking for an organized, empathetic, and hands-on end user focused Security Engineer. You’ll join a growing Information Security Team while working closely with our global Corporate Engineering or “Help Team”. You will have the opportunity to deliver highly visible and impactful solutions and assist in improving their user experience and overall Security environment. Responsibilities
- Architecting security controls for macOS, Linux, and Windows environments.
- Set standards and audit baseline security for endpoints.
- Plan and support deploying and maintaining security controls on macOS, Windows, and Linux endpoints.
- Serve as a technical lead for security projects involving user security. When needed, you’ll be the escalation point for endpoint engineering on security-related issues.
- Deep knowledge and experience with macOS, Windows, and Linux security hardening, administration. Forensic analysis is a plus.
- Experience with EDR systems and queries in OSQuery, ELK, Splunk, or Prometheus.
- Proficiency in PKI, Certificate Management, SCEP, and ACME.
- Software engineering skills (Python or Go) to automate and test security systems.
- Experience administering Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems.
- Expertise in troubleshooting root causes.
- An understanding of network security protocols.
- A user experience (UXR) centric approach to security.
- Ability to speak in technical and non-technical jargon, and translate both into comprehendible documentation and requirements company-wide.
- Ability to break abstract projects into concrete roadmaps and incremental deliverables.
Annual base salary range of $150,000 to $250,000. Pay (base and bonus) may vary depending on job-related skills and experience. A sign-on and discretionary performance bonus may be provided as part of the total compensation package, in addition to company-paid medical and/or other benefits. Culture
Our client brings a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
Our client welcomes a variety of expertise: mathematics and computer science, physics and engineering, media and tech. We’re a community of self-starters who are motivated by the excitement of being at the cutting edge of automation in every part of our organization—from trading, to business operations, to recruiting and beyond. We value openness and transparency, and celebrate great ideas from veterans and new hires alike. In this environment we’re friends and colleagues – whether we are sharing a meal, playing the latest board game, or writing elegant code. We embrace a culture of togetherness that extends far beyond the walls of our office.To hear more about this role you can APPLY NOW:
Feel free to contact us directly. email - firstname.lastname@example.org Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.