● Contribute to the design of the blockchain products and features.
● Develop key parts of a strongly resilient smart contract system.
● Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations
● Participate in automated deployment and operations of multiple blockchain products.
● Assist with the integration of existing tools and services into the blockchain.
● Assist with supporting developers using the platform on an as needed basis.
● Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other
● Create high quality software documentation and other written assets to document and
explain the system design and how the system functions.
● Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of relevant programming experience.
● Experience with Parity Substrate or Rust is a big plus.
● Experience with Solidity / Ethereum / EVM is a plus.
● Experience with core client development for crypto or blockchain based systems is a
● Experience with systems programming languages such as Go, C, or C++.
Remuneration and benefits : Above market and industry average + equity + super
To hear more about this role you can :
1. email - email@example.com
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.