This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for translating a set of business needs/requirements and transforming them into high fidelity deliverables. In addition, you may also be involved in business development presentations, business planning, fundraising decks, and training material. From a technology standpoint, the business analyst will work closely other teams to design and visualise decentralised systems, process flows, and reference diagrams and tailor them depending on the specific use case.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Proven Business Analysis experience within a digital web environment
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Experience in finance and blockchain technology
- Experience with the following responsibilities
- Develop and write user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate size for iterative development
- Facilitate regular meetings with project team, sponsors, and stakeholders. Solicit stakeholder feedback to validate priorities
- Participate in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria and performing hand-off to QA
- Participate in backlog management and maintain an emphasis on user experience and specifications
- Build business and financial models
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
To hear more about this role you can email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.