This client is one of the largest blockchain development companies in the world building out household name applications across finance, DeFi, NFT’s and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. Most of their employees operate fully remotely and we are looking for staff across a number of disciplines with this top tier client.Responsibilities:
You will join a world class technical team, with State of the Art expertise in developing and delivering advanced decentralised applications (dapps). Your role will be to define and manage all aspects of the development and production infrastructure, as part of agile scrum teams working on enterprise client projects.
- Build and run production infrastructure
- Implement and support CI/CD pipelines
- Setup monitoring and tracking tools to support developer teams
You will be part of an agile, often multinational scrum team delivering high standard production software for the account of the largest enterprise clients.
You will lead a community of devOps engineers in a project/business unit, defining the vision, enforcing best practice and training/coaching your team. You will also take part in the implementation of reusable product components and libraries that will be deployed by other teams around the world.
- 7+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role on Linux/Unix Systems
- Experience with microservices architecture orchestrated with Kubernetes
- Experience with Kubernetes and docker
- Expertise with configuring and running a CI/CD platform such as Jenkins, GitLab-CI or Travis
- Expertise with a cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Ability to lead a team of devOps, define a vision and actionate it
- Experience with scaling secure infrastructures with no Single Point of Failure
- Experience with infrastructure automation such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM
- Understanding of the Twelve Factors & GitOps
- You should have experience working in an agile software development environment
- Understanding of blockchain technology
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructures
- Experience with Kafka
Remuneration and benefits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- Better than market rate with equity plan
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.