Senior DevOps Engineer with a project with two main focuses:
1. building out and operating the decentralized network and engineering lifecycle
2. offering free, centralized services for the ecosystem and, eventually, some centralized paid-for products.
Role works primarily with Engineering team to run their pre-production cloud workloads in GCP, support network upgrades and other software releases, perform on-call rotations for our production environments, and build a Kubernetes-based platform as a service for more centralized product offerings. Qualification Requirements:
Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
- B.S in computer science or similar
- 5+ years DevOps
- 3+ years running workloads in Azure, AWS, or GCP
- 3+ years running Terraform workloads
- Command-line Linux environment
- Familiarity with Jenkins Pipelines
- Comfort with Kubernetes
- Good written
- Comfortable with git
- Fully remote experience, for USA and Canada time zones only.
- Other skills that are useful:
- Prometheus / Grafana
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.