About the company
The company transforms the public internet into a secure and user-centric internet, where the encryption and optimized performance are built-in and automatically enabled for anything and everything connected to it.
It is based on a combination of technologies that includes blockchain, encryption, optimized routing, and an economic model that enables and fosters the deployment of this architecture. Our technology is compatible with the current internet yet allows for the complete utilization of resources. It removes bottlenecks and limitations, ensures security and optimization by default, and unlocks greater scalability potential for future technologies and applications.
Currently, all of our frontends are written in React, using Typescript and cutting-edge libraries to manage high amounts of data and visualize complex network structures. About this role
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join us on a mission to build the best-in-class Internet Technology products changing the world. You will be contributing to designing and developing clean and well-performing user interfaces, that will be used by thousands of fellow developers, network engineers, and alike.
Working closely with our product designers and other frontend engineers you will be responsible for the delivery of your own projects as well as collaborating with the team. A part of this role will include DApp (Decentralized application) development which will provide you exposure to the newest, cutting-edge technology. Main responsibilities will be:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Analyze and make the forward-looking technological decisions to be applied in our products.
- Building quality user interfaces that are standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible, and performance-optimized
- Provide timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions
- Work closely with network engineers and product managers on new features
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaborate with others to carry out project deliverables
- Contribute to thorough code reviews and overall code quality improvements
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Develop and maintain proper documentation
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, Redux, NPM, etc.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)Experience with responsive UI design
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical implementations
- Ability to achieve results working independently with limited guidance
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- A professional & personal development budget worth $2000 annually.
- An innovative and attractive compensation structure (salary + company-issued cryptocurrency tokens as a bonus).
- Flexible working hours (office & remote work).A possibility to grow into different roles with higher levels of responsibility.
- The opportunity to work on the newest technologies, including but not limited to Blockchain
The company embraces diverse applications. Apply today! Make sure to follow us here to get our most live jobs https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptorecruit
Cryptorecruit are the worlds leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO,CTO, Project Manager, Solidity developer, frontend and Backend Blockchain developers to marketing/sales and customer service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.