● Contribute to the design of the blockchain products and features.
● Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations
● Assist with the integration of existing tools and services into the blockchain.
● Assist with supporting developers using the platform on an as needed basis.
● Communicate regularly and clearly with other team members and also with other
● Create high quality software documentation and other written assets to document and
explain the system design and how the system functions.
● Experience with types in JS using TypeScript
● Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, and maintainable React
● Excellent knowledge of unit testing techniques and testing in the browser.
● Deep understanding of hooks.
● Deep understanding of state management approaches in the React ecosystem and
when to pick each.
● Experience with css-in-js libraries such as Emotion/styled-components.
● Excellent eye for design.
● Experience with data fetching libraries like react-query and swr.
● Demonstrated experience building web applications at scale, specifically with RESTful
or GraphQL APIs.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 3+ years of relevant engineering experience.
● No prior blockchain experience required.
● Attractive base salaries + super.
● Stock options + annual bonus.
● Flexible work arrangements (WFH, co-work, remote, you name it!)
● Be a part of one of the fastest growing DeFi projects in the cryptocurrency industry.
● Have direct input into SOMA.finance and how it develops.
● Own your work, and contribute your visions and ideas.
● Work with a supportive and enthusiastic team that likes to have fun.
● Become a thought leader in the Blockchain industry.
● Get paid to learn Solidity, Typescript, Parity Substrate, Smartcontracts.
● Additional perks include: Work-life balance, flexible time-off and well-being allowance.