The company addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratised interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, our client is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The company's team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralisation to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
The company is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team in Sydney, Australia. They are seeking an intellectually curious, driven individual to join our FinTech product development team. The ideal candidate will be able to develop while also being able to build a new team. The Senior Full Stack Developer candidate will be a team-player, highly organised, multi-tasker, detail-oriented, energetic and self-motivated in a very fast-paced environment that has a can-do attitude and a strong closer. Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a suite of internal and external customer-facing web applications.
- Make improvements in the current systems and enhance development processes.
- Provide detailed software specifications for proposed solutions.
- Create and assist other department engineers/developers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Work alongside product management teams to successfully deliver products and solutions.
Desired full-stack and technological skills below, and a minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience:
- Qualified candidates must reside in Sydney, Australia
- Java, C#
- MS SQL Server/Transact-SQL (including stored procedures, functions, and complex queries)
- Entity Framework
- Typescript is a must
- Angular 8+
- Angular Material and Material Design is a must
Additional desired skills/experience:
The company is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, our client has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world.
- Managerial experience
- Experience with scripting languages (like Bash, PowerShell)
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Swagger/OpenAPI experience
- Experience working in both Linux and Windows O/S
- Hands-on experience with Docker-based orchestrators (like Kubernetes etc.) in a highly available environment
- Familiarity with agile software development methodology and tooling, including continuous integration and continuous delivery
- A strong desire to automate processes, build software tools, and create infrastructure-as-code solutions
- Hands-on experience with best security practices - secure development lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is required
- US Citizen or a Legal Resident
Remuneration and benefits:
To hear more about this role you can email
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited time off policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance, paid 80% by the company
- 401k retirement plan with safe harbour match
- Additional compensation in the form of the CEL token
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Weekly lunch with the team, snacks and coffee
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule
Cryptorecruit is the world’s leading specialist recruiter for the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. We recruit positions from CEO, CTO, Project Managers, Solidity Developers, Frontend and Backend Blockchain Developers to Marketing/Sales and Customer Service roles. Please browse our website and at www.cryptorecruit.com to search all our job vacancies.